To start off this post I must give a shout out to the makers of garage door pads!! James likes to help me take Oscar out after dinner. James has not learned how to open doors yet(thank goodness), so he likes to help me open the door and call Oscar. Tonight, I stepped out onto the front porch and called Oscar only to hear James mumble words which included close door and the next thing I new the door was closed and I was outside. Our front door is tricky because you have to press a button on the inside frame for it to be unlocked. Yep I have lived there 5 years and still managed to not unlock it. Trying to tell a 2 year old how to open the door is like talking to a mime. My lips were moving and telling him things but he just continued to have his own conversation on the other side of the door. I give up and go to the garage to open the door with the key pad. Luckily, we live in a culdesac so nobody saw me talking to the door.
It never fails that when we get in the car and head out and get on the main road a little voice from the back asks me to do something. I have tried to explain to the kids that mommy has to watch the road so we can all stay safe. So today we are on our way home from school and Ansley drops her markers. She gets the voice that has a tinge of attitude. I sigh and Ansley states to me "you don't have octopus arms do you!" Yes, she really has been listening to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lovely- these girls are giving us a glimpse of things to come. i am a little afraid.
Post a Comment