Friday, January 21, 2011

Go Crutchfield kids!!

Today was a long day at the courthouse. It is amazing how people can do such horrible things to others! I guess that is why I get paid $25 all day. It is also amazing how such a rotten day can do a 360 when you see your sweet babies. I was able to pick the kids up early today. James has had a great week at school. I picked him up yesterday and Mrs. Amanda was so excited because James new all his colors at circle time that morning. Then when I picked him up today she was excited again because he could count to 8. Yeah James!! I have to thank the leapfrog DVD Ready for School. Most of the time he does the cliff notes for counting "1,2,9,10!" I know good and well he can count to 12 but he choses to shorten it. Way to go Tank!
Ansley's class has started to get serious about preparing for kindergarten. When I picked her up today she was practicing some concepts. Her teacher showed me her work on prepositions and left and right. 100% go Ansley!!! This mommy is bragging big time about how well my kids are doing and how Great their preschool is!!!

No comments: