Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow day 1

Around 9:30 the snow began to fall. It was beautiful and coming down fast. This morning we had at least 5 inches. Before Ansley went to bed we talked about having to stay home from school because it was going to snow. I could tell she was up this morning when I heard here footprints run from the bed to the window then down the hall and down the stairs. Before she got down the stairs she was screaming mommy snow!! I love when her eyes are full of excitement! We got out two times today to play in the snow. We went out this evening with the kids in our culdesac and went sledding!!James and Eaamon were more interested in digging in the snow/ice. James loved the snow. He was wearing sisters pink hat around all day reminding us that there was snow outside. I had to bride him with a lollipop to come inside. Once Ansleys hands got cold she was done.












Knee deep and loving it!











The creek always looks so beautiful in the snow.











The lake was all ice!













Watching the neighborhood kids sled down our yard.






Lunch break






Round two snow play with the culdesac gang






Make shift smores: mini marshmallows, Hershey kisses, and Graham crackers!!

























No comments: