Friday, January 14, 2011

4th and 5th Snow day!

Thursday we were in the house again. Two things I have learned from being snowed in: 1) by reorganizing the kids rooms and playroom they think they got new toys. 2) being snowed in tightens the kids love for each other.
I finally decided that it was time to clean up the house and get it back to its original state. The downstairs was the easy part. Cleaning up the kids floor was a whole different story. However, I managed to do it with minimal threats. I was able to reorganize and get rid of unused toys. The kids ended up playing together for at least an hour!!!
I thought at the beginning of the week the kids might chew each other up by the end of the week. However, once we got past the cabin fever on Wednesday the kids began to make up new games and adventures together! Now they are hugging each other and asking each other to go and play upstairs. Of course I am pretty sure they are trying to gang up on me. I have been told numerous times that I am not to join in on the fun. They are growing up to fast! They are such wonderful kids and siblings! What sweet little blessings.

No comments: