Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day 2

Day 2 of snowed in went well. We managed to destroy the house before 9:00 and pretty much kept it that way all day. After an hour of picking up I felt defeated. So it was easier to join the gang! After lunch we went out for a sled run.
















James still can't get enough of Ansley's hat. And yes that is a pink bucket. I promise we do have blue stuff and we are making a better effort to get him some.





When daddy got off work we bundled up again and went out for round 2.








Oopps!!




My turn




James and Bob taking a turn!







Building a snow castle.




The face of a snow baby..not even bribing worked!!





Time for some gingersnaps




We have been doing a great job cleaning out the pantry. We are also running low on art projects. I have a couple more up my sleeve tomorrow.




No comments: