Thursday, January 6, 2011

Starbucks!!

Let me set the stage: I have just finished pumping gas in the cold air. I get into the car and say in an excited cheering voice who's ready to go home!! I hear a serious yet sweet voice from the backseat say "Yea but can we please stop by Starbucks I need to get something." At this point I am trying not to laugh because she is so serious. Of course I told her it was too late for coffee. I soley blame Bob for this new discovery. Over Christmas break Bob was in dire need of coffee so he made numerous trips to Starbucks with Ansley in tow! Yep he has created a princess monster. I guess she will have to wait until Saturday for Starbucks. Did I mention that every time she went to Starbucks she got a snowman cookie that had tons of colored icing!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: