Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tank is 18 months

Yes, my biggin is 18 months. He is all boy!! His check up is not until next week so no official stats today but since we have been to the doctors so much I know he weighs around 27 pounds. He is such a smart boy. He knows Russian and Chinese. James likes to talk. Some English words he knows are as follows: bye, hi, "Ansss" better known as Ansley, "T" Thomas, "Da..day", "Momm" always at the top of is lungs, cracker, "MMMik" milk, up, "P" bananna(not sure why he calls it that), out, night..night, book, and last but not least "NO" (yes that is a great word). I am sure I am leaving some out due to the fact he enjoys talking. He tries to copy me when I say "Uh oh spaghetti ohs" I wish I could recreate the way he says it.
He loves Diego. That show can stop the tantrums and tears in a matter of milliseconds.  Not only does Diego stop toddler norms the phone is another tantrum stopper. That phone rings and he goes running. If I am not in the room to answer it he comes running with it. He loves playing outside in his car. It breaks my heart when he gets out of the minivan and runs for the fisher price car..then I have to break the news that it is way to hot to play outside. He worships the ground Ansley runs on. He will do anything she says. They actually play really well together. She has gotten him to be a really good baby doll holder. He is obsessed with actual babies just like his sister!!
This month he learned how to gallop. Once I find my flip video I will post the video. It is too funny. I could just go on forever about how much he has grown in the past three months. It is amazing how much he does and understands!!

1 comment:

Caroline G said...

you forgot to add his favorite word (i really think it is above no- lollipop "pop")