Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aquarium

Our summer fun continues... Wednesday Mom and I took the kids to the aquarium. We have season passes and got mom a summer splash pass. We got there right at 9. It was a ghost town. We were able to get everything done before 11..just in time for all the tourist and daycare centers to show up. The kids loved the Peguins. I never realized how many tunnels there are at the aquarium. The kids were wonderful and were just so much fun to be around. We had a picnic outside and then headed over to Centennial Park to play on the playground. Below are some pictures!!


James likes to do exactly what sister does!

Yes that is Grandma in a tunnel!!
Yep the red boots made it to the Aquarium and Centennial Park!

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

Cute pics! I moved my blog to callieandwyatt.blogspot.com. I hope you are loving being off for the summer! Miss ya!