Last week we had a playdate with YaYa, Addison, and Avery in the morning and Baby Hayes later on. What a busy but fun day!! Ansley was excited to feed the ducks and ride the new helicopter in the park area! Later on Ansley got to play with Baby Hayes and I got to catch up with my best friends from high school.
This week I had made plans to go to the Roswell Splash Park. I should have known to have a back up plan. We arrived at the park 10 minutes early, which if you know my ability to get anywhere on time that was great!! The splash park is so perfect for the little ones!! I was super pumped. Then I hear the phrase "It is closed today due to a broken pump!!" Really... so I had to think fast. Thank goodness for my blog link, I was able to find another place with fountains. Of course, I was not excited because my plan of action was destroyed!! However, Claudia and I took the kids up to the Suwannee town center to thier fountains and park. We enjoyed our time. I even got to see a high school friend who I keep up with through our blogs! However, you can bet we will be playing at the splash park next week and I will call to make sure it is open!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment