This year I convinced Ansley to try out tubing. I thought for sure she would chicken out at the last second. But she didn't. However, she couldn't stop talking the entire time out on the tube. She really enjoyed it!! Ansley also did a ton of baking with GranDonna over the weekend. She did also experience her second round of terrible growth spurts!! GranDonna and I went driving to the country store around 10 pm to get some Ibuprofen (of course the one time I leave it at home). Ansley loves going into the "hot pool" better known as the hot tub. When it is not to hot she gets to jump on in and play!!!
We have been up to the lake just two times so far this season.. James has learned to throw things over the porch railing and open the screen doors.
I had just finished getting the kids dinners together and ran inside to get my dinner. Only to come back out and ask James where his cup went. The last time I spotted it was when it was sitting on the railing. So after dinner (only to listen throughout the entire dinner to Ansley obsessing over the cup) we all take a trip to the downstairs porch. No cup. The next suggestion was to go down the semi steep embankment to see if it rolled into the lake. Yep there was the green cup almost to the water. Way to go James maybe those skills will come in handy in baseball. The second thing that James taught us a valuable lesson is the screen doors. While the men were cooking dinner, Ansley decided to go out and check on them. Well Mr. James says "bye bye" opens the door and walks out right as I am walking into the room. I look at Donna and ask if that just happened. We both laughed and new it was time to start locking the screen doors!!
James had to get one body slam in!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment