Okay so I am on a posting marathon. Summer is just full of activities. Last Thursday James had his 18 month checkup. He entertained the nurses and Dr. Wilburn. In the gross motor department he is advanced. He prefers to gallop now instead of walk. He of course has learned from his sister that running is way better than walking. He is a pro at climbing the stairs and walking down them. He loves his car and riding his big wheel. In a recent post I bragged on how well he can talk. He has recently become a back seat driver. Anytime I slow down..I hear commentary from the back "Woooo!" He will pretty much try to repeat words that I ask him to.
1. Favorite Food: Veggie: Peas, Fruit: Watermelon, Meat: hot dog, Snack: Carasins or goldfish
2. Favorite TV show: Diego
3. Favorite Movie: Toy Story
4. Favorite Word: No
5. Favorite Toy: Riding toy Car
6. Favorite Activity: Talking on the phone/ playing outside
Stats:
Weight 27.5 pounds (50-70 percentile)
Head Circumference: 34 in (90-98 percentile)
Height: 19 3/4 (90-97 percentile)
After leaving the doctors I had a brilliant idea to take James to get his haircut along with Thomas. Poor guy he just got two shots and now I am going to torture him. In the past he has not minded getting his haircut. He is easily bribed by lollipops. Not this time. He wanted nothing to do with any of it. I have to say the lady at Snip its was amazing. She was fast and accurate. He only had about 3 minutes of torture. Of course, I don't think I prepared myself enough for the fact that the curls would be cut off. He had such cute curls!!! The picture is priceless. He was such a trooper. His tears were so big!! No worries he calmed down immediately after she stopped. Then he got to go eat at Moes with his cousin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment