As we all know Ansley is all about babies. Her favorite thing this week is watching videotape of herself when she was at the hospital. She only got to watch it once today. I really think that watching this video is making her too emotional. It seems like every time I walk into the room she is crying about something. She may get cut off from this video this weekend. At least for my santity.
While we were in the playroom this afternoon, Ansley started a conversation with me about babies. Which lead into her having babies in her tummy and both of us laughing. Then she decided to ask me if I had a baby in my stomach. I told her not hardly. She returned with let me check your belly. So she proceeds to lift up my shirt right as my stomach growls. Her eyes jumped out and mouth dropped to the floor. I think at that moment she thought I was a complete lier. She looked at me and said yes you do. Thanks hungry tummy! Now my child thinks there is a baby in my stomach and that I am lying to her. Awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment