Okay so today at Mt. Pisgah was mismatch day. Yes, it was Frances day to shine. Girlfriend takes after her mom (Don't fight it Caroline..lets remember earmuffs and bathing suit..enough said). She looked styling today. Although I have seen better from her but I did happen to grab a picture.
Now to give a shout out to my nephew. The one that likes to keep me on my toes. He is too funny. Most days I pick up everyone and bring them to my house. As I was getting them snack Thomas slips away. So I go checking all the light sockets. Nope nowhere to be found. Then I hear running water so I immediately realize he is in my bathroom playing with the bathtub handles. Today he took it to a different level (scary if you think to much into it). He was in the big tub..in his clothes...water all over his pants and shoes. Thanks Thomas for making me look like a terrible Aunt. However, it was a THomas moment. Wish I took a picture.
Now onto my cuties. Ansley brought home a sheet today of her mid year evaluation. Her writing is awesome. She can write most of her name. Still not sure if she is a righty or lefty. Caroline caught her making a smilie face one hand doing one eye the other doing the other eye. She is really turning into a little lady. She understands so much and is like a sponge. James just worships the ground she walks on. They play very well together. James has been talking so well lately. He will carry on a conversation with us (no clue what he is saying). We can just look so into it and drop a really or yeah in there and he just keeps going.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great Header picture!
i know aunt christine loves miss frances' fashion sense- look at my blog- i added this one for you
Post a Comment