Tonight we went to Chickfila for Princess and Pirate night. Yes, kids eat free!!! The kids loved it and had a great time except Ansley. Halfway through dinner the cow came out. Ansley was under the table screaming. As a child I was frightened by these characters. Yes, I lived for giong to Disney when I was little but don't you dare put me next to the characters. So she gets it honestly. We literally had to take her kicking and screaming out. She was freaked. Please wish us luck tonight that she doesn't have nightmares all night.
On the other hand, James has another ear infection. I am not really sure it cleared up from the last time. Pretty sure this is our 4th ear infection since January. Please pray that it clears up this time. He is on a heavier medicine that is only 5 days. Thank goodness for my mom telling me to take him in for a recheck. Dr. Wilburn called his ear gross. Not sure how bad that is but it doesn't sound great. Luckily, he wasn't complaining to bad just a little touchy and running into things.
Below are some pictures of the boys. The girls are still not into getting thier picture made. I was able to swipe one of Ansley on my iphone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment