I have been trying to figure out when I am going to dress the kids up and get some photos. I am not one that takes them to a studio because I have a perfectly good camera at home and plus my sister is the best at her professional camera. This weekend turned out to be the picture time. Bob and the kids had to get dressed up for a wedding while I had to torture myself in the GACE again!!! Another story for another day. So the kids got all up in there Easter outfit minus James shoes. He refused to walk in them. However, it didn't stop him from posing for the camera. He and Ansley did great seperate but I could not get good ones together. Below are just some of them. I promise I will get more up here after Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nothing cuter than a nugget in seersucker!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment