Friday, March 12, 2010

I was reminded this week of exactly how severe my students at work are. My week started off with one student biting another one in the face. It breaks my heart when this happens. I am truly blessed to get to work with these students but at the same time I have to realize some of my students need more help than the school system can give.
Now on to my two blessings at home. Ansley came home from school this week with some evaluations of her writing. She is doing awesome she can do most of the "straight letters" such as H,E,F,T, A. She is still switching from left to right to write. Next year is the year that she will probably figure it out.
James has gotten his own language. The only one that understands this language is his cousin Thomas. If we just nod and say oh yea he continues on with the story. His teachers think this is so funny. He has come down with another ear infection. He has been put on a 4 day antibiotic so keep your fingers crossed that this stuff clears it up. Not sure how many ear infections within three months are too many! Either way it is not stopping him from enjoying life. He has realized how to push his sisters buttons this week. They play nicely together 95% of the time. The other 5% James is pounding on his sister. It is is funny but not nice at the same time. I see many time outs in his future.
Wish my husband luck this weekend I am off to a women's retreat with my church and Bob has both the kids. Don't feel too bad for him because he will be up at the lake with his parents. All you moms out there they have some really cute bathing suits at Target right now for $8. Bob is planning on taking the kids to the indoor pool so I got them matching bathing suits. So they will hate me later on in life for this but they have no say right now. Ansley actually thinks it is cute!

No comments: