Friday Bob and I went seperate ways for the weekend. He took the kids up to the cabin and I went on a church retreat. Let me rephrase Bob and I were just apart this weekend. The kids had a blast with his parents. Of course playing with different toys is fun in itself but they took them to the petting farm. Ansley told me over and over again that she got to feed the pigs and she saw a llama. Too cute!!! She also really enjoyed the horses. This just makes me so excited about the summer. I am starting to plan our adventures!!
While they were playing in the mountains I was playing on the other side of the mountain with 30 women. This was my first time joining the group. We had fellowship, some good food, walks, talks (with that many women how could you not talk), and some good wine:) It was hard to leave such a wonderful time! But I was excited to come home to my babies and husband. Unfortuantely, I came home to a sick baby. I ended up taking him to Children's bcecause it was of course a Sunday. He still has a left ear infection and added to that is bronchitis. Awesome!! Poor guy he is still trying to get rid of a fever. The albuterol is making him a wild guy. At 8:30 last night I put him in the car hoping that would settle him down enough so he could fall asleep. Was I wrong.. he was clapping to the music and singing. Not sure but he might have had a beer in his hand back there. I think I saw a glimpse into the college years. He was so wired. He didn't crash until 10. Ansley just thinks he is so much fun because he will just run and run all over the house. I will have to take pictures of his all night party wounds! Wish us luck we are off to the doctors to try and change the all night parties.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment