Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 things about Ansley

Thanks to Heather for such a cute idea..

1. I love my bunnypacey. Yes it is one word. Don't mess with the bunny or tears come to my eyes before you can blink.

2. Running is my passion. I don't walk I run..everywhere!!!

3. Clothes are for the homeless. The moment I get home I strip down and run around the house (Hopefully this will pass before the teenage years hit).

4. I can drop to the floor and become a drama queen when I don't get my way.

5. I love having a brother and giving him kisses (this is why James has a cold, they are already sharing).

6. I can get up at 5 am and sing the days of the week over and over again and then go back to sleep.

7. My favorite songs to listen to in the car are New Kids on the Block "Summertime" and "Santa Claus is coming to town." Both are highly appropriate for February.

8. I love reading books with my Grandaddy.

9. Everything stops for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Pete is my favorite character (hopefully she will grow out of liking the bullies).

10. I love to pretend play with my dad. I make cookies daily.

11. I live off of hot dogs and "peenapple."

12. I think my daddy is a Juke box at bedtime.

13. I prefer to sleep naked at night. Diaper and all!!!

14. I love school buses. I count them every morning.

15. I love elephants but when they are at the zoo close to me I freak out.

16. Grandaddy buys me cookies!!

17. I listen to my Aunt Caroline. If she says jump I say how high.

18. I only have eyes for my Uncle Rusty except when Floyd is in the room.

19. My food groups are Ketchup "tetup" (veggie), fruit, and goldfish (Dairy).

20. I enjoy closing doors in the house.

21. I love bath time. I am destined to be a swimmer!!

22. "My teachers don't have names"

23. I am potty trained when I want candy.

24. I went shopping at target and realized that I liked the "Pink Boobs" (better known as pink boots. That turned some heads, especially since she wasn't exactly whispering).

25. I have been found sitting on the toilet at 4 am.

1 comment: