Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 month checkup

Everyone in the house is on the mends. Ansley and BOb have spent some quality time together this week. HE has played Mr. Mom and done a wonderful job at it. I came home to a clean house today. Ansley has learned to be a couch potato. The world is great! She told me today she is ready to go to school tomorrow. I can't tell you how that warms my heart. She likes going to school!!!
Today was James' 2 month check up. He is defintely differnt than his sister. He is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. He is 24 1/4 in length and 13.6 lbs. He is in 6 month clothes. His head circumference is only in the 50th percentile. THe doctor said he looks great. He has a herniated belly button so we will keep an eye on that but otherwise he is perfect. He did not like the shots however. Luckily a I had a bottle on hand.

No comments: