Okay so I have been bad about blogging lately. James is giving me a run for my money. First of all, you have to understand where I am coming from before I explain how my son feels the need to make me think. I teach Autistic kids therefore I am very schedule oriented and I think of how to solve behaviors..there is always a solution to why something is happening. Ansley was one that I could put on a schedule and the same schedule worked the entire time for her. My biggin thinks that it is okay to keep me guessing. Every week he is making me second guess myself and the schedule. James is really punishing me for not boob feeding him. Up until he was 2 weeks I boob fed him. He loved it. Then the reflux set in and I just immediately put him on the bottle. Well we just had to up his feedings to 5 ounces. This kid is going to be out of his infant seat by 4 months. On the up side he has really started to recognize me. We had some friends of the family over the other night and he was fussy until I got a hold of him. It gave me a glimpse of the light that we are on our way out of the newborn "crazyness of wanting to put the child back in me" stage and on to the good part. I just keep reminding myself when I am up at 3 am that in a year sleep will return.
Ansley has really been thriving since starting Mt. Pisgah. She is just a sponge right now. She enjoys singing and has really started to imagine play. It is so much fun. Her favorite thing to do is to play pretend making cookies. She still enjoys her brother and is excited to see him when she is away. We have really gotten serious about potty training. Buying diapers for two is insane. I am giving her until the middle of February to get ride of the pull ups. Girlfriend can do it when she wants a treat. It is amazing how the urge to pee just appears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment