So there is a lot of puking in this house this week. First of all.. the cat offically hates me. I am not on good terms with Mya. She just is not the cuddly curl up in your lap cat. She poops beside her litter box and uses the litter to cover it up..on the floor. Occasionally there is poop hanging from her but. But the ultimate nerve twister is in the middle of the night or early morning hours stepping on cat puke. She seems to do it on my side of the bed on the pathway to James. I can't tell you the words that come out of my mouth. It is so repulsive to step on nastiness when all I want to do is sleep. Yet she still exptcts me to feed her in the morning. She knows a sucker.
The second puker is James. He got a nasty cold last Wednesday. It is so sad to see someone so little coughing uncontrollably. When the coughing starts the bottle that he ate comes right back up. All of this puking and coughing has irritated his reflux. It is just one out of control cycle. On the positive side he has turned the corner and is on the mend. He went to the doctor on Monday and now weighs 13 pounds. He is obviously not losing to many calories from all the puking.
Last weekend I finally got some good pictures of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment