Where to start. The kids had a really good week. James is finally over his cold and learning the ropes. I am reading his cues better. He thinks I am really funny. He is really starting to smile and talk a lot. He was telling me a big story this afternoon. It was so cute. Unfortunately my video camera was too far away. He is now in 3-6 month old clothes. We went to the doctor last week and he was 13 pounds. He gets his 2 month old check up on Thursday.
Ansley had a great week. I finally got the nerve to cut her off of the pull-ups. She has worn panties all week and for 4 out of 5 days she stayed dry. She even asked to poop in the potty twice. We took her to the Tech game today. She of course loved it!! Within the first 5 minutes she was chowing down on ice cream. She asked to use the potty twice and stayed dry throughout the game. So proud!! I love not changing her diapers. On Friday Ansley's class had a Valentine's Day party. Her class is too cute. The teachers are wonderful and she is learning so much. Thursday morning we were eating breakfast, she turned to me and said "Praise Jesus" and then went back to eating. I am thrilled to know that she loves Chapel and everything else about school. She had a wonderful two year old fit leaving school last week. She flattened down to the floor in the middle of the hallway because she didn't want to leave school (mostly Frances). Kind of funny kind of not when people are staring.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment