The kids and I had a really fun but full day. This morning the kids and I headed over to play with Addison. Addison is such a good role model for Ansley. However I think my child may give Addison a nervous break down one day. Addison as her mom says is a "Rule follower." She can't stand it when kids break rules. Then there is my Tazmanian Devil. Ansley breaks every rule plus the ones that haven't been made. Some how they seem to play so nicely together.
While at Addison's...James ended up using 3 outfits along with his sister. James has a terrible cold. Hopefully, it will end just being a cold. The poor little boy starts coughing and can't stop. During feeding time he can be like a live volcano that tends to erupt often. I spent the afternoon in a steam shower with the little man. Luckily he enjoys them.
I have decided to stop buying pull-ups. I am done buying massive amounts of diapers and pull-ups. So last week she wore big girl pants to school. I refuse to go back to them. She is doing good. I am the one that forgets to tell her to go to the bathroom. Bob has learned not to tickle her to much at one time.
Between Ansley and James my washing machine is running around the clock.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! Biggin is soooo cute!!!! He is starting to look more and more like ansley! You can definately tell that they are brother and sister! I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment