Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Growing up I had a plan for my life....to be a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. I love every minute of my job and time I get to spend with my little ones. I couldn't imagine being a stay at home mom. I have so much respect for those that stay at home. It is a hard job. I learned this from my maternity leave. When I went back to work I think I talked Claudia and Kelley's heads off for at least two days. Now that Ansley is at a wonderful school and James is safe with Grandma it makes me love my time at work and cherish every minute with Ansley and James.
Ansley has been battling eye junk the past couple of days. I am convinced she has pink eye. How can she not when her partner in crime..Frances and Thomas had it over the weekend. I just don't get that it is an eye cold. I hate this eye junk. We are going to hit the doctor's office again tomorrow. I feel like the Grant Family right now (sorry Caroline had to be said).
As I have said in past blogs..Ansley loves school. She even cried when I told her today she would have to stay home tomorrow if her eye looks nasty. I thought she just misunderstood me but she really was flat on the floor crying because I said she coudln't go to school. Sad and YEAH!! She has been a sponge lately. She can count back from 5 and is constantly singing songs from school. She even thinks that counting in spanish is fun.."uno, dos, tres, ocho, nueve." Her new saying is
"Whatcha doing guys?" It is too cute!!!
James has really gotten a personality. He just thinks I rule. He is telling us so many cute stories. He still enjoys getting up in the early hours. No matter what I try he still has me guessing how to solve this early hour wakenings. I am sure he is giggling a little bit at me. I am learning that his stomach is not cool with any kind of red sauce, lettuce, or cheese. Unfortuantley, I still thought this weekend that chilli was a good choice. My mom made sure I knew that it was not a good choice. Plus the gas that came from little guy was nasty. The smell brought tears to my eyes.

1 comment:

Caroline G said...

Boys are high maintenance, but they defintely love their moms. we really should have a standing appt at the doctor at least once a week =.