Friday, July 16, 2010

James has really been copying everything we say. Yesterday it was choochoo train he saw on the sing along. He also witnessed a screaming match between Ansley and Thomas. It was a pretty funny one. They were fighting over one of the million of baby dolls we have in this house. It went something like this...
Ansley: "My baby"...followed by a scream
Thomas: "You not nice"
Ansley: "I am a nice girl you are not nice"
Thomas: "I not nice...you not nice"
Then the wonderful...
Ansley: "Mommy Thomas says I am not a nice girl."
All the while this was going on James was soaking in all of it. So what do I hear when he doesn't get his way later on. Yep, "Not nice" Awesome!!! Such a little sponge.

Ansley and James have started Gymnastics at the Y. She is so proud of her outfit!!


Yes while I was watching Eclipse with my sister last night there was a vampire in my house. James was wrestling with Ansley and gave her a bite on the face. I am hoping this is just a one time event due to the fact he is getting his 4 18 month molars and one eye tooth in. However, if he is like Ansley was it is only the start!!

No comments: