This is our last big lake adventure before school starts for both the kids and I. Mt. Pisgah starts school August 1st, so the kids will be getting back into the routine next week. James starts 3 days a week and Ansley is in the 4's room (Pre-K). I can't believe this time next year she will be getting ready to start Kindergarten!!!
We have been playing at the lake this week and will return over the weekend. Bob and I came up on Friday and left the kids in Atlanta with his parents. We enjoyed having two nights off. I got to sleep until 9 both mornings. It was amazing. However, by the second day I was begining to miss my little ones. Bob and I got to go eat at the club which was so yummy!! The kids came up on Sunday to celebrate Bob's birthday and so did my parents. It was nice having some relaxing time with my parents. We were able to go on numerous boat rides and enjoy just sitting in the boat house. However, the heat and muggy air followed them up here from Atlanta! Tonight at dinner Ansley told us she missed her Grandad's and Grandma. I think she really enjoyed having both grandparents (minus Bob's dad who sadly had to work) in one place! Below are some pictures.
 |
| Oscar getting some lovin! |
 |
| Water Break! |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Happy Birthday Daddy!! |
 |
| Big hug! |
 |
| Cool Shades |
 |
Asleep
|
 |
| Number 2 asleep! |
No comments:
Post a Comment