Well the day was suppose to be uneventful and low key. Around 12:30 that all changed on the way back from a quiet family time swim!! James was walking up the stairs and got bit by something. All I know is I heard a terrifying screech and went running. I felt so helpless because he couldn't tell me what happened. I saw a spot on his face and had to guess. He didn't fall so it must have been a bit. About 5 minutes later the left side of his face was puffy. Being the over reactor I can be sometimes. I just thought we are in the mountains far from the city and my childs face is looking like he just lost a fight. Once his eye started swelling we were off to the Mountain ER. This ER had about 4 beds and they notified me they were slammed. As I sat in the waiting room with one other man who was waiting on his wife I was thankful not to be in the city with 40 other people in an ER with who only knows what kind of viruses. So as much as I made fun of it I was thankful to have a 19 month old in the ER with no one around. The nurse checked him out and the swelling had gone down. All in all he was stung probably by a bee. I was informed later on that Bob and his dad swell with bee stings. Good to know for future times!! However, he was walking around dopped up on Benedryl and looking like he had been in a bar fight! Then about 45 minutes later he was running around like he had been given a cup of coffee!
 |
Not only was his face swollen but he had a nice bruise on his right forehead!
|
 |
This is how he rolls at the lake.
|
 |
Ansley swimming all by herself.
|
 |
| Relaxing on the boat |
 |
| Yes he got caught before he could jump! He was just copying the dog! |
 |
| Real men wear purple!! |
 |
| Cruise with the big girl! |
 |
Yep fell asleep standing!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment