I haven't posted a blog in a while due to the massive amount of craziness at this house. Having two kids is not as hard as some people say however having an infant in the house again just strengthens my decision that two kids are enough. James is battling reflux right now. He has been put on medicine but it does not seem to be the right dosage. Of course, I have come to this realization over the weekend when nothing can be done. It breaks your heart to hear him grunting all night long. He is terribly uncomfortable. I keep reminding myself that he will not remember this time. Feeding time is terrible for him. It is painful to watch him eat. You can bet I will be on the phone first thing tomorrow getting an appointment.
Tomorrow is my first day home alone with Ansley and James. Frightening for sure. But it should be fun. We are in a pretty good routine right now. Ansley has been a really good girl. She has enjoyed having Bob and I at home. She has really become a daddy's girl. Pictures will be coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awww... you're cute. i love how you said "two kids isn't as hard as people say it is."
we'll talk again in about a year.
bless your heart.
enjoy la la land before reality hits.
become a daddy's girl? really- she has always been a daddy's girl
Post a Comment