Saturday, January 17, 2009

Both of the kids had a great day. I seemed to have more soy milk on me than usual but other than that they both behaved. At one point to day Ansley was missing in the house. Bob was in the kitchen and I was getting dressed. I came out only to hear silence. Not a good noise when there is a toddler running around. I found Bob and realized Ansley was not on the same floor we were on. I assumed she was up in the playroom. James was upstairs in his room taking a nap so I quietly hollered up to her. The response was "I am up here." I went upstairs took a quick look at James only to see his blanket on the floor. Luckily, he was still sleeping in the swing. I followed the sound of Ansley. James and she have a jack and jill bathroom. I got to the toilet to hear Ansley saying "I pooped on the potty mommy." First thing to my mind was yeah right there must be poop everywhere. But she had gotten her stool and climbed. She had pooped in the potty!!!! Yeah!!! Of course I had to take a picture of her.

No comments: