Monday, January 12, 2009

Today was the first real good day. Both kids were calm and on their game. I do believe this day was 1 out of 7 and that means that I am in for it. Ansley's new saying for the week is "Hey guys, whatcha doing?" She also still thinks that James is the best thing to happen to her. She wakes up asking for him and has to say good night to him every night. They are so sweet together. Today I was able to get some good pictures of James. Tomorrow he will be 4 weeks old.
Ansley starts Mt. Pisgah on Wednesday!! We decided to move her to the same school as Frances. Mostly because it will make my morning a lot less stressful because Caroline will be taking them to school. They are in different classes but will still see each other throughout the day for chapel and recess.

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

AWWWW!!!! He looks a lot loke Ansley! SO CUTE CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!