Christmas was great this year!!! On Christmas Eve Bob, James, and I all played the Holy Family at the Christmas Eve Service. Unfortunately, Ansley was still trying to get over a fever and cold. Nothing like giving her a little Tylenol and sending her to church to contaminate the rest of the world:) That night Ansley made cookies for Santa. It was really cute to see her trying to understand the whole concept. The next morning she woke up and was pumped to see the cookies gone. I think she was more excited about that than the toys sitting in front of her face. Santa brought her the Rose petal cottage. It is awesome. We then went over to my parents house and then to Bob's parents condo. Ansley could have cared less about the presents. I think we ended up opening her presents the rest of the day. We had a great day and felt so blessed to be around so much family.
James jaundice levels came down so no more tanning beds for him. Which is awesome, however he has gotten into a bad routine of taking his 10:00 pm feeding and partying till 2 am. Ansley was so cute the other night..she was heading up to bed and told Bob to hold on. She ran into our room where James was sleeping. Gave him a kiss and said goodnight to him. She melted my heart. This morning James was sleeping in his swing in the kitchen she went in to get more cheerios... James grunted as she walked by she told him "It is okay it is your sister." She is such a good little mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So cute Christine! I still say that James looks like a cross between Ansley and Frances!
Your parents are the cutest! I love the picture of the girls with their brothers in their laps! That is the sweetest picture ever!
Also, I know jaundice sucks (my kids had it really bad) but it makes the babies look so pretty and tan! callie looked like a mexican. I'm in love with James! He's so freaking cute and handsome!
Post a Comment