I forgot how much less sleep you get at Christmas with a newborn. Staying up until 11:00 helping Santa to get ready for Christmas morning hurts. James wanted a remote control train like Grandaddy's. He was very specific about having a remote control! Seems easy enough..not really. Especially when Santa does the Christmas shopping two days before the big day. The last remote control train was found at the North Pole (aka Toy's r us) on top of the trampoline display. Ansley refused to tell us what she wanted for Christmas. She decided that Santa should know and the rest of us don't need to know. Lucky for us she decided to make a list.... a purple soccor ball, dress up clothes, dora microphone, and a strawberry shortcake car. Easy enough! The kids made Santa some yummy cookies and left milk for him to wash it down.






Then the kids made thier stockings. This year the stockings were lacking in creativity but this was as good as I could do! I pretty much opened the art closet and said go for it.
This year we were blessed to play the Holy family in the Christmas Eve service again. I informed Catherine Anne that this would be the last time we would be supplying baby Jesus! Henry did a wonderful job during the service.
No comments:
Post a Comment