The past six weeks I have flown by so fast. Henry is a wonderful baby. He definitely has clear cues on what he wants. When he begins to wake up he starts grunting. When he is awake he is ready to eat it doesn't matter to him if it has only been 2 hours since his last feed. After he eats he will squirm and pull his legs up until he burps. If he cries he is mad because he wants more. After and hour of being awake he will have this wimpy cry which means he is ready for bed. If he makes it to an hour and half and I am trying to hold him to put him asleep he becomes angry. Once put down he is calm and eyes close. This is when I get sad because he is past the newborn stage in my mind and holding him all the time is over!
Below are some of the cute faces he makes! He is getting close to smiling. I am working hard with him so he will smile at me before I go back to work.
Gas face

About to blow up the diaper face

Reflux face

I heard a funny noise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment