Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Catch up

I promise my next post will be about Christmas!! These past three weeks have flown by. James and Ansley are doing a great job helping with Henry. Ansley will hold him when I am making a bottle and James will sing to him. Christmas day reflux caught up to Henry. Not sure why I thought we would have a baby without it. Since I am giving him breast milk I am now on a no dairy diet again! Goodbye ice cream for a year! I took him to the doctor this week. He now weighs 9 pounds 3 ounces!! Definitely not missing a meal. However, the doctor got to see him eat and gave me a thumbs up on reflux. Unfortunately we have to try Zantac before Prevacid so insurance will pay for it. We started it yesterday and not working. Poor baby is in so much pain today. I will be making the frantic mommy call to the doctor tomorrow.
Otherwise, Henry sleeps for almost 5 hour stretches and is really a great baby! Our family is settling into a good new routine!


-Christine

No comments: