Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Day!

We had a wonderful Christmas full of fun, presents, and family. We stayed low key this year due to Henry being so young. We just visited immediate family and stayed away from big crowds. James was so pumped to see his remote control train that he was not interested in opening any presents the rest of the day. Ansley on the other hand loved ripping through as many presents as possible. In her own words "Santa brought me everything I wanted plus one other present that I didn't ask for." Her favorite present by far was the big blue foam chair. We finished Christmas at our house and headed to my parents house. We were able to overlap with my sister so we got one picture with all the kids together. We then headed to Bob's parents house where his brother and family were.

 These were the best pictures of all the kids.
 Waiting to go downstairs!!

 Ansley's hair reach new heights!
 The TRAIN!!!!
 Santa brought Henry a foam bath!



Unfortunately, I was in a fog and didn't get as many pictures as I normally would. The memories will have to do this year. Ansley racked up with a bean bag chair and a scooter. James received numerous trains and cars and a bike. Christmas was exciting, full of faith, and family!!!

No comments: