This week started off with a doctors appointment and ended with one. I had my glucose test Monday which I managed to fail. Awesome way to begin my week. So now I am going to have to be in a sugar comma in a couple weeks to prove that my body can handle sugar. Otherwise the baby is doing well. He still likes to play around with the doctor so they have to search for his heartbeat. For some reason they don't understand that he hangs low. He prefers to be right on my bladder like James use to.
Ansley had a great week at school. She had her first after school playdate with a friend from her class!! She had a wonderful time. She even managed to tell Kathryn's mom that her cousin lives in a crack house. Lovely!! Did I have some explaining to do when I picked her up.
James had a good week too. He loves being at school. I think it is because most of his class is boys. Bless his teachers. His teacher told me this week that he is a rule follower. Whenever someone is doing something wrong he is the first one to step in and tell them the rules. His new favorite thing to do is to help daddy do things. He will help Bob get dressed for work in the morning by helping him put his shoes and belt on. The they make the bed together. Too cute!!!
The week ended on a good note for James because he finally pooped in the potty and got his monster truck. A bad note for Ansley because she has strep throat. Tomorrow is a stay at home day to clean out more closets and rooms!!!
Christine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment