Friday, September 23, 2011

Ansley

This is one happy big girl. Last weekend was trade in at babies r us so we traded in Ansley's car seat for a booster seat. She had gotten too tall for her old seat so I decided to let her move up to a seat belt from a five point harness. She is so excited!!!





Ansley is loving school and really relaxing and enjoying being at Sweet Apple. She now goes up to many of my co workers and gives them a hug. Today she came in while I still had a student. She began talking to him and shared her treat with him. Melt my heart!!!
She has been rocking her popcorn words and even trying to sound out new words.
Here is a work sample from the week.



This was a lesson on debugging. She had to draw a picture on what bugs her. The green bug would be her brother!
Since we spend so much time together these days she was in another one of her deep conversations today after school. She made sure I knew that she can't wait for her baby to arrive and that she is willing to change his stinky diapers. I give that one diaper and then she will change her mind.

No comments: