I am not sure why but I make it my mission to make it to as many fall festivals around this area! Last week we went to Johns Creek art festival. That one was good for art lovers. The kids stuff was just ok. Today we went to Newtown Park for their festival. This is my favorite so far. They had the farmers market going. The festival was geared toward families! Tickets were sold for the booths which included fishing, bounce houses, face painting, arts and crafts, and many other games.
This was James watching the fire truck extend it's ladder.

He spent his time on the bounce house while Ansley and I explored the other booths. By the time we left the man at the bounce house said you know the drill.. Tickets there and go on in.
Making a sand bracelet.

Then onto face painting.

Finally the playground.

After free hot dogs and slushies it was time to head home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment