Saturday, August 27, 2011

Second week of school

The second week of kindergarten was a bit tougher for Ansley and I.
It is wonderful having her with me but we all know how kids like to play their parents. So the bell rings and the tears start flooding. With the help of some mommy advice we have dried up the tears and ended the week with a smile. However, I have no more quiet peaceful car rides in the morning(which I wouldn't trade). On Friday Ansley woke up with tons of questions. The 20 min car ride was full of 5 year old knowledge. As most conversations start she asked when the baby was going to get here. I explained to her the timeline. She asked why again. I explained to her that the baby still needs to grow inside of me and he can't live outside of me right now. She asked if he drools inside of me. Hmmm.... I told Ansley I wasn't sure but I will ask the doctor. She continued on and asked if the drool was hot or cold. This is when I chuckled.

Potty training update:
James has gone all week in big boy pants with only 3 minor accidents. Poop is still far from making it to the potty but it is manageable.

Christine

No comments: