Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy birthday to my big girl

Our princess turned 5 today!!! She was all kinds of excited when I got home today. This year she got a bigger better room and a cabbage patch baby. It feels like she has been celebrating for a week because her party was last weekend. This year Ansley has grown into such a fun and smart girl. She enjoys playing with her dolls and figurines. She must have at least 10 different dolls and millions of figurines. She has become a master at the iPad! She is super excited to go to work with me and start kindergarten! This week I am back at work. She still has one more week off so she is hanging out with grandparents. Today she spent the day with Bob's parents.
They had a great time at Johnny Rockets even though she got embarrassed when they sang happy birthday to her.











She then ended the day sleeping over with GranDonna and grandad. This is a picture of her crashing with her gift from my brother (I spy game) in her hand.



Happy birthday to our sweet girl!!!

No comments: