We are still in potty training mood over here. James is doing great!!! The past two days he has stayed dry. No poop in the potty yet but that will come.
I do have to tell a funny story that my cute boy did on Sunday. At church on Sunday he needed to have a potty break. Bob was busy so I took him into the women's room with me. First mistake! I let him chose his stall. So of course we check all of them out even the one that was occupied. I turned my back for 2 seconds and he was peeping under the stall. Luckily, our church is a second family so the lady laughed. Once in the stall of choice he got down to business. I haven't taken him in many public bathrooms so this was a fun new experience for him. So he got distracted and what lead up to that...yes you guessed... I got wet. My silver dress and flip flops took the battle wounds! Gross!!! But he got the first part in the potty!!! Of course wearing a silver dress shows dribbles really well. Thanks James. He is teaching me valuable lessons so I am taking notes for his little brother!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment