Thursday we went in for another anatomy check ultrasound. They wanted to recheck the baby since we had been at the specialist during this check. No one seemed worried so I just thought it was because we went before 20 weeks so they wanted to check him out again. Come to find out the specialist told my doctor that my placenta was low. No sigh of that today. I was upset at first that no one told me this but it was best for everyone that I didn't know this. I probably would have been a train wreck had I known this information. I am now 23 weeks and 5 days!!! Before the ultrasound today I actually remembered to eat something and drink water and not use the bathroom. Well baby was not cool with this. He was full of energy. Even suprising the tech by trying to jump out of my stomach. He was doing a lot fish "talking" so we got some good pictures of this. As usual he was spreading his legs and showing us that he is all boy just like his brother.
Here are a couple profile pictures.
This picture is disturbing to me!!
My favorite picture of him because he is talking to us! When we first put the ultrasound on him his mouth was wide open right at us! So cool!!!
Big feet like his brother!!
We took Ansley with us to this ultrasound mostly because it was easier and less complicated. She just smiled the entire time. Loved hearing the heartbeat. She was mostly concerned with the stuff on my belly and if it was hurting me. I also got a flu shot so that just put her over the edge. She did manage to throw us a fun question in the ultrasound on how the baby is going to get out of me. We dodged that question with the baby moving on the ultrasound. Pretty sure the tech Melissa got a giggle out of that!! Overall everything looked good. He weighs around 1 pound and 4 ounces and is measuring 3 days behind. Ever since this ultrasound he has been trying to beat my body up. I think he was angry we woke him up during nap time. Oh dear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Too cute!!!
So cute! I miss being pregnant. Is that CRAZY??
Love the pics:)
Lots of people have low lying placentas at first. Mine was low with Kyle and then they usually move. Just tell Ansley that you'll go to the hospital and they get the baby out for you! Glad everything looks good, over half way there!
Post a Comment