Monday, August 22, 2011

First week of school

Ansley's first week of school was a success. She even woke up at 5 am on Monday because she was so excited. She loves her teacher!! My favorite part of the day is seeing she and Addison walk down the hall and then in the afternoon come to my classroom door!! Of course when I quiz Ansley on her day all I get is good! She did make friends but says their names are too hard to remember. I have caught her this week singing songs from circle time.
Ansley was very impressed with the Roswell playground. Friday she had a mishap with the monkey bars but no broken bones. Her friend James at church fell off the monkey bars this week and broke his arm so hopefully she will take that into consideration this next week. But she is a kindergartener so probably not:)
On Friday she borrowed a book from the library called little bear, which is a chapter book. We are having fun reading that at bedtime.
Stay tuned for more kindergarten fun!!

1 comment:

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Such a big girl! So glad Ansley is doing well. Sorry we missed you guys this summer. I can't help but fast forward to next year for Lacey... she is starting pre-k tomorrow but she is already begging to ride the bus to kindergarten.

:) Erin Cook