Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We had our first soccor practice on Monday. Can we call it a circus??? Coach got stuck in traffic so we were left to entertain the girls for 30 minutes. There is a reason why I am not thier coach. I do have to brag I was a good soccor player. Caroline and I played on the same field the girls play on. Our team is made up of Ansley and Frances and then two boys from Frances class...Sam and Daniel. Daniel is amazing. This kid could play with 6 year olds. He is awesome. At one point during the scrimage he was scoring and the two girls were in the middle of the field cheering. It was hysterical. Our first game is this Saturday at 9am at Mt. Pisgah. If you feel like seeing the cutiest thing come out and cheer them on!!!

No comments: