Life has been crazy this week with the flooding around Atlanta. Our creek got really high. To the point where I was freaking out withthe sinking feeling that there is nothing I can do but pray that it recedes before it hits our basement. Luckily, it did and we did not have any damage. However there are some trees that have suffered erosion at the roots and are leaning toward our house. This is scary since we are fixing the house up to put it on the market. The road closures have been crazy around here!!
The other natural disaster is James. I thought he was just getting one tooth in!! WRONG!!! Not two but four are coming in. The kid is a disaster. Sleep?? Who needs it. I keep reminding myself that this will only last a few days and to be thankful it is not a virus. He is still the destroyer. Still finds time to go after Ansley and tackle her. He even finds it more enjoyable when we tell him no. We are in trouble with this biggin.
Ansley went to the dermatologist on Friday for her itching. The dermatologist is worthless!!! I could have watched a snail for thirty minutes and learned more than I did at the dermatologist. They pretty much told me to put some lotion on and try stuff that I put on my legs (which didn't work). Waste of my time. I think this is an allergic reaction to something. However, there is no rash or anything to prove my point. This is getting ridiculous. Any suggestions??? Send them my way.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment