Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My days seem to be flying by lately. Work, kids, work, then sleep. James has become a little speed machine. His goal is to see how fast he can walk holding on to anything in sight to get to the nearest cabinet or light socket. It is unreal. To add to this craziness he seems to fall every minute because he has no fear. His head looks like I beat him. He has even let me put ice on his head because I think it is so numb in the two spots he continuously hits.

Ansley is such a good sister. She absolutely loves having a baby in the house. I thought she might not like him getting bigger and more mobile. But she is so excited every time he does something new. She told her teacher the other day that James dosen't know how to use his hands (because we are constantly having to pull his hands out of her hair; luckily she has given up the screaming and is patient with him and sometimes laughs). Ansley is growing up so fast. I am now shopping for her in the girls section of the store. She is too cute. She wore leggings to school the other day and she said she was so excited because she looked like me. Too Cute!!!!

No comments: