Okay so I was that mom that made fun of those parents that had a child that was over the age of 2 with pacey's stuck in there mouth. Unfortunately, Ansley is three and had a pacey. She mainly used it at night. But still too old for one. I have been too chicken to get rid of the pacey myself. I would like to thank Oscar the dog for doing my dirty work. We came home from work on Friday to find a chewed up pacey. Many months ago I had told Ansley that I would not replace the last pacey she had (thinking that it was only a matter of weeks before the last one was lost or destroyed). She treated that pacey like gold. But thanks to Oscar it had to be thrown away. She was devastated but not as much as I had imagined. In the mist of her crying I told her to call Caroline because Aunt Caroline always makes it better. Well she told Caroline everything (and so clearly told her). Caroline began to explain to her that big girls don't have pacey's...at that moment Ansley handed me the phone and wanted nothing to do with Caroline. It was very funny!!! When bedtime came she started to whine. I explained to her that she gave up her pacey therefore she gets a special treat. So what does she choose...a doll. Like we don't have enough no named dolls in our house. She was all excited to go to target today. Of course she spent forever in the baby doll isle. She really had her eye set on this huge dollhouse. I told her only Santa or grandads bring that too little girls. I did manage to get her to buy these two little ones that were $2. They are miniature babies like the ones she has already. She thought she hit the jackpot.
Last weekend we went to the first GA tech football game of the season and took Ansley with us. She loved it plus a bonus was that Logan and Celia were there. I can't wait until she is a little bit older to enjoy the games. Finally after the trillionth time of getting up and going to the bathroom, for a walk, or to get food..She and I headed out of the stadium to play.

Here are some random pictures that I have been getting.
This is Dora the explorer going on an adventure in the house.

Friday night we had put the kids to bed and was watching TV when we looked down and saw two of Ansley's babies watching TV with us. (kind of creepy)

James has started crawling this week and decided today was the day he would take a couple steps. Of course I was at Body pump. But he did show off after nap time for me. It is too cute. So I decided he needed to put on Thomas's shoes. Yet again his hand me downs don't fit biggin!!! However check out the shoes are there ankles anywhere.


Finally this is just the cutiest picture of James sleeping...
No comments:
Post a Comment