James had a great checkup today. I hate going to the doctor for a well check up because we are always back there the next week sick. I am not a germ phobic person but the doctors office scares me. Below are his stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz (70-75 percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 3/4 (97 percentile)
Height: 30 1/4(95th Percentile).
I knew he was tall because he is in 12-18 month clothes. His weight has stayed the same since his 6 month check up. The doctor said that he is where a 12 month would be so it is okay that his weight has slowed since he is on the move. I do have to brag that he is the most handsome biggin!!!
I have a new nickname for James now. He is the destroyer. Biggin can destroy anything you give him. When we were at the doc today she gave him a cup to play with because he had already destroyed the table paper. He just cackled over the cup. We couldn't stop laughing at him. No need to buy him toys. I have given up my cabinets to him..he especially likes the tuberware cabinet.
James has been really into finger foods these days. Even when I give him baby food he still chomps like he is chewing gum. He can't stand it when Ansley is eating goldfish and cheerios and he doesn't have any. I caught him with honey nut cheerios in his mouth.
He has been really into Ansley lately. He thinks it is funny to body slam her and then sit back and laugh. Luckily she finds him amusing.
Yes this blog was all about James. I promise I will lay it on thick about Ansley next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment