First of all I have to say "Go Jackets!!" They rocked Atlanta on Saturday.
On Friday Thomas and Frances slept over for a couple of hours until their parents came and stole them back that night. I do have to give myself props for giving all three of the kids baths and getting them somewhat dressed until Bob came home.
Below is a picture of Bob and the girls reading a leapfrog book before bed.
Today I played my first tennis match and won 6-4, 6-2. What can I say... I maybe pregnant but I can still get to the drop shots. Suckers!!!
On Sunday Ansley and I got down and dirty with paint. It was so much fun. Some people may be freaked out by the mess but in my book nothing is too messy when it is fun and entertaining for a two year old. You should have seen the colors in the bathtub. While Ansley painted I made dinner for the week.

1 comment:
geez,,,need to show jerry those pictures of painting....WAY TO MESSY
Post a Comment