So I learned why plastic panties are not fun!!! Ansley has been doing an awesome job using the potty at school. She has been staying dry all day and using the potty however, when she comes home she has zero desire to please Mommy. Yesterday she came home and I was attempting to convince her that the potty rocks. In my pursuit of potty happiness I start to smell something. She pooped in the plastic pants. There is no clean way to get the mess clean without getting the poop everywhere. I ended up probably scarring my child for life and throwing the nasty pants away. I just couldn't bear the idea of cleaning it out and putting it in my washing machine. That is just gross.
This morning I finally got her to put on her Minnie pants. We didn't even make it 2 feet out of the house without her peeing in them. I had to breath and remind myself that I should have put her on the potty instead of trying to get to work on time. So I ended up being 10 minutes late. However, a good thing came out of the day. Ms. Johnnie her teacher had a chat with her and told her that she needed to potty for mommy. So when we got home she wore her big girl Minnie pants and went potty 3 times and stayed dry the whole day!!!! Of course I have to give props to the M&M company for giving my child the motivation to use the potty. Who knew one tiny M&M could make someones life so grand. Of course, I am not in denial these days will come and go but what a great start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment